Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday weekend at the lake


This past weekend we went to Lake LBJ to celebrate Hayley's 10th birthday. I can't believe she is 10 already! We had a great time putting around on the lake and swimming.Here is a shot of Hayley with her cousin Gatlin. She is such a little mother hen with him.


Gatlin chillin' out. We like to call him G-Money. That's his street name.


Hunter and Jacob on the "Hot Rod" raft. If you look closely you can see Hunter (right) giving the thumbs up, which is of course the universal water skiing sign for PUNCH IT!




Video of the Twins on the "Hot Rod." Do NOT try this at home. If you think this looks unsafe ... so what. Seriously though, I think we are going about 5 miles per hour. I don't know though, because it did not even register on the speedometer (which starts at 10 MPH). I think they wanted to go about 100 MPH. Daredevils, the both of 'em.


Hayley on the ride back to the Lake House after a loooooooooooooooooooong day!

No comments: