
Here is the beginnings of our fireplace. We still need a mantle but it is currently being cut and then we are going to distress it. I hope it turns out good!

Here is one side of our kitchen. The farmhouse sink will be in the cutout space. We will also have a cooktop and undercounter microwave over here. The refrigerator and double oven will be on the other side.

Our entertainment center

Hayley enjoying her window seat that she was adament about having

This is our "shoe box" and desk that is in the hallway from the garage. I designed this area and am pretty proud of how it turned out! (toot-toot) Our builder, Steve, told us about a week ago to lock in our mortgage rate! We are closing on or before October 24!!!!!!!! Can you believe it! We thought we would be in there by Christmas not Halloween!

And yet another beautiful sunset. I can't wait to sit out on the back porch and watch this every night!
No comments:
Post a Comment